Surface treatment operator
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, your main tasks will be to :
- Carry out surface treatments on medical implants, under the responsibility of workshop management and in compliance with the rules of quality, scheduling, safety and the environment
- Minimum level V training (BEP, CAP, BAC PRO) or experience in the chemical surface treatment environment.
- Position accessible to beginners
- Use an ERP (Production Time Entry)
- Use measuring devices
- Knowledge of electrical hazards
- Knowledge of chemical hazards
Operator on numerical control
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Autonomous driving of digitally controlled lathes (DECO Tornos, Citizen, Traub), and control of the proper operation of the machine.
- Handling of manufacturing records and plans.
- Training Vocational Baccalaureate or Two Years Degree in mechanical production
- Perfectly mastered reading and interpretation of plans.
- Concepts of programming applied to CNC machine tools.
- Mastery of control tools.
- Knowledge of titanium machining
- Position based on Châtellerault
- Day, shift or night schedules
- Remuneration to be defined according to the profile